Miracle Airblend Makeup Sponge, 2 Count
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Your favorite mattifying sponge now comes in a 2 pack. The Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Sponge is made with memory foam technology that hugs the surface of the skin for a seamless application, resulting in medium to full coverage makeup with a natural matte finish. From the creators of the #1 makeup sponge - our beloved shape has stayed the same but new memory foam technology provides more coverage, resulting in a matte finish. The Miracle Airblend Sponge has a unique 3-point application technique. First, use the flat edge to apply, then the precision tip to conceal, and blend it all out with the rounded side! Use with foundation, concealer, and color corrector. Using the sponge dry will give you even fuller coverage while still giving you that natural sponge finish. Dry will get you the most out of this sponge! This sponge can also be used damp for lighter coverage.
- Includes: (2) Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Makeup Sponges
- Use the Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Sponge as your solution for uneven-toned and textured skin
- Miracle Airblend Sponge with memory foam technology that hugs the surface of the skin for a seamless application, resulting in medium to full coverage makeup with a natural matte finish
- Use with foundations, concealers, and tinted moisturizers for a natural luminous finish
- Airblend sponge has a 3-point unique shape for ultimate precision to give you the perfect coverage - use the flat side to apply and cover large areas of the face, the round side to blend and blur, and the precision point to conceal and perfect blemishes and imperfections
- Airlblend beauty makeup sponge is best used when dry!
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
- Dermatologist tested, Safe for sensitive skin
- Long-Lasting Makeup Application
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
How To Use
Use to apply liquid makeup onto the skin. Wet before first use. Flat edge: Use to apply and cover. Round sides: Use to blend and blur. Precision Tip: Use to conceal and perfect.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques brush and sponge cleansing gel for improved performance.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.