Flawless Base Makeup Brush Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set includes the 206 Contour Brush, 207 Detailer Brush, 204 Buffing Brush, and 205 Square Foundation Brush for creating a perfect canvas. Each brush in this set has synthetic bristles and an aluminum handle. There is a bonus storage cup which helps keeps your vanity organized and prolongs the life of the brushes, since they are less likely to get ruined when not being stuffed in a drawer or makeup bag after each use. To clean, simply wash them with our brush cleansing gel and water.
- Set includes: (1) contour brush, (1) detailer brush, (1) buffing brush, (1) square foundation, and (1) storage cup
- Set includes a brush to conceal difficult areas, apply full coverage foundation, apply light powder foundations, and to highlight to create the perfect canvas
- RT 206 Contour Brush has gently tapered bristles for soft focus of powder contour application
- RT 207 Detailer brush has precision cut bristles to conceal problem areas using liquid or cream concealer
- RT 204 Buffing brush has large, fluffy bristles for full coverage application of powder foundation
- RT 205 Square Foundation Brush has dense, straight bristles to layer on liquid foundation for smooth and even coverage
- Use the bonus cup to store and organize your brushes to keep your counter clutter free
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are light weight, easy to use, and color coded
- UltraPlush™ Synthetic Bristles
How to use
Use contour brush for delicate application of highlighter. Use detailer brush for precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas. Use buffing brush that is ideal for full coverage application of powder foundation. Use square foundation brush that is densely packed and unique cut to build coverage with liquid foundation.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.