Miracle Complexion Sponges, 6 Count
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a 3-in-1 multi-functional blending sponge for applying foundation and is ideal for liquid foundation. The Miracle Complexion Sponge is the #1 makeup sponge for smooth foundation application and is designed with revolutionary latex-free foam technology that fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more. The Real Techniques 6 Miracle Complexion Sponges includes 3 different types of blending sponges. Use the Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend with liquid foundation to a flawless base. Use the Miracle Sculpting Sponge to define and highlight with liquid or cream contour makeup. Use the Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges to pick up or blend out makeup mishap. All sponges can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage. For best results, spot clean your sponge with mild soap and water, rinse with lukewarm water and gently squeeze out the excess water every 1-3 uses. Then store it in a dry, well-ventilated area making sure that air can access all surfaces of the sponge.
- Includes 6 Sponges: 2 Miracle Complexion Sponges, 1 Miracle Sculpting Sponge, and 3 Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges
- Foam technology fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more
- Ideal for powders, creams, or liquids for flawless results
- Use Miracle Complexion Sponges to blend liquid and cream foundations, while the Sculping Sponge helps highlight and define
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
- Flawless Results
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- Can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage
How to use
Use with liquid or cream foundation.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area.