Au Naturale Makeup Brush Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Enhance your features and let your natural glow shine through with the Real Techniques Au Naturale Kit. These luxe brushes make for the perfect selfie! Kit includes primer brush, concealer brush, complexion brush, powder brush, light layers brush, fan brush, shading brush, and liner brushes. Pro Tip - dip the point of the brushes into an eye shadow and sweep brush back and forth across the crease until blended. These brushes are made of UltraPlush™ synthetic hand-cut bristles, is vegan, and are cruelty free.
- The Real Techniques Au Naturale Makeup Brush Kit includes (1) RT 219 ultimate powder brush, (1) RT 220 light layers complexion brush, (1) RT 250 perfecting prime brush, (1) RT 223 blurring concealer brush, (1) RT 307 shading brush, (1) RT 428 precision fan brush, (1) RT 321 full coverage brush, (1) RT 304 defining crease brush, and (1) RT 326 flat liner brush
- 9 piece glow kit to enhance your naturally gorgeous features with a full makeup tool kit
- Start with the RT 250 Primer Brush to apply serums, moisturizers, and primer for the perfect base, then use the RT 223 Blurring Concealer Brush to hide pimples and imperfections
- Use the RT 220 Light Layers Complexion Brush to apply foundation for an all-over coverage
- Our RT 428 Precision Fan brush has a short, dense fan head for precision application of highlighter across cheekbone and brow bone
- For the eyes, try the RT 307 Shading Brush for max color pickup and even distribution while the RT 326 Lash Liner is perfect for applying eyeliner across the lash line
- Brushes are best used with face, cheek, and eye products in a variety of forms like liquids, creams, or powders
- 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan
- UltraPlush™ synthetic hand-cut bristles
How To Use
Use the RT 219 ultimate powder to pick up the perfect amount of powder for a smooth, matte finish or bronzer for a soft glow. For our RT 220 light layers complexion, use a sweeping or circular motion to apply product. Use a dabbing motion to build coverage and blend. To use the RT 250 perfecting primer brush, use a sweeping motion from center of the face, outward to apply serums, moisturizers, and primers. Blur and blend concealer for medium to full coverage with the RT 223 blurring concealer brush. Our RT 307 shading brush has short and dense bristles for max color pickup and even distribution. The RT 428 precision fan is great for precision application of highlighter across cheekbone and brow bone. Use the RT 321 full coverage brush for maximum powder pick up and application all over lid. The RT 304 defining crease can be used to apply light and precise application of shadows in the crease. Pro Tip - dip the point of the brush into an eye shadow and sweep brush back and forth across the crease until blended. Our RT 326 flat liner is to be used to apply eye liner across lash line.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.