Miracle Complexion Sponge Neon Swirl
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a 3-in-1 multi-functional blending sponge for applying foundation and is ideal for liquid foundation. The Miracle Complexion Sponge is the #1 makeup sponge for smooth foundation application and is designed with revolutionary latex-free foam technology that fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more. Use the rounded sides to blend larger areas of your face, the precision tip to cover blemishes/imperfections and the flat edge to contour around your eyes and nose, leaving you with a complexion that's smooth, enhanced, and gorgeous! It can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage. For best results, spot clean your sponge with mild soap and water, rinse with lukewarm water and gently squeeze out the excess water every 1-3 uses. Then store it in a dry, well-ventilated area making sure that air can access all surfaces of the sponge.
- The #1 makeup sponge now features an infusion to keep skin healthy
- Foam technology fights off everyday growth of bad stuff that comes from old makeup, dead skin cells and more
- Key to well-blended, airbrushed looks
- Ideal for powders, creams, or liquids for flawless results
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
- Can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage
- Use with liquid, cream, or powder foundations
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- Dermatologist tested that is safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage. To dampen, soak sponge in water until fully wet and gently squeeze out excess water. Use pointed tip to dot on concealer under eyes and over imperfections. Blend using patting and bouncing motions. Use the flat edge to contour around the eyes and nose use precision tip to cover blemishes and imperfections. Use pointed tip again to dot on foundation all over. Blend all overusing rounded sides with a dabbing motion and using the flat edge to build coverage where needed with a pressing motion.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 uses.