Dare To Be You X Female Collective Think Positive Makeup Sponge Duo
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Because you deserve a blended, natural finish. Our #1 miracle complexion sponge just became even more irresistible. Roll the dice for your daily mantra and don’t forget it. The Real Techniques Think Positive Makeup Sponge Duo is designed with 3-point precision makeup application. Use the flat edge to blend larger areas of the face, the beveled edge to apply contour and highlighter, and the corners to apply around the corners of your nose and eyes. Our sponges work best with liquid and cream makeup products. Be you. Be seen. Dare To Be You is a limited-edition collection with Female Collective featuring bold, vibrant tools to inspire makeup looks that embrace, empower, and celebrate your uniqueness. Check out the rest of the Real Techniques Female Collective Dare To Be You Collection. Founded by Candace Reels, Female Collective is a safe and inclusive Instagram platform for listening, learning, sharing, healing, and growing. Join the community of self-loving humans today at @femalecollective. Follow along for our partnership journey and makeup inspiration @realtechniques. Female Collective is sold exclusively at Ulta.
- Real Techniques Female Collective Think Positive Makeup Sponge Duo includes (1) miracle complexion sponge and (1) midi miracle complexion sponge
- #1 miracle complexion sponge gives a natural, luminous finish
- Sponges can be used with liquid and cream products
- Roll the dice for your daily mantra and don’t forget it. Be you. Be seen.
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
- Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finish
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
- For long lasting makeup application and flawless results
- Dare To Be You is a limited-edition collection with Female Collective featuring bold, vibrant tools to inspire makeup looks that embrace, empower, and celebrate your uniqueness
- Part of the exclusive Real Techniques Female Collective Limited Edition Dare To Be You Collection
How To Use
Directions for Use: Use the sponge's flat edge to blend larger areas of the face. The corners are best used around the contours of the eyes and nose. Use the beveled edge to apply and blend contour and highlighter.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved sponge performance.