‘Tis the season to be jolly. Which means it’s also beauty gift set season!
We love perfectly-packaged minis because they’re ready to gift right off the shelf, they’re budget-friendly and #totesadorbs. So, this holiday season we put our own spin on a minis set with eight mini brush and sponge ornaments. These little minis are perfect stocking stuffers on their own, and even better when paired with beauty junkie extras.
Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for you bestie or want stock up on your favorite things, check out our fave stocking stuffer picks below in the 12 Days of Christmas #RTist gift guide:
- Who doesn’t love chubby lip crayon? Pick up a couple of the Clinique Chubby Set ($22.50) and you’ll have a great gift on hand for anyone who has lips!
- Whether she wants an everyday or evening look, the Laura Mercier Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection ($38) and our instapop eye duo ($9.99) is all your eye-catching friend needs.
- She doesn’t blend in, but her foundation always does. Hang the mini expert face brush ornament ($5.99) on her tree for the perfect on-the-go foundation brush.
- For the bestie who is borderline obsessed with skincare, give the gift of spot treatment with the Bobbi Brown Clarity Rescue Kit ($21).
- Whether she’s a makeup pro or budding artist, she’ll love the 12 mini lipsticks in MAC Snow Ball Mini Lipstick Kit ($49). Mini lip sticks are a great way to build your makeup kit without weighing it down.
- If lip trends are her jam, sneak a prep + color lip set ($19.99) into her stocking and she’ll have all of the tools to prep, color and perfect her lips in a super portable, mirrored canister.
- She may not wear a lot of makeup, but she loves to work her angles. Pop a highlighting contour set like L.A. Colors Contour Sticks ($6) in her stocking with the mini medium sculpting brush ($5.99) and she’ll light up any room.
- All that glitters is all that matters to her, so pick up the MAC Snowball Pigment and Glitter Set ($29.5) and watch her shine! Throw in a mini miracle eraser sponge ornament ($5.99) so she can clean up any fallen glitter.
- Her brows are a work of art, so give her all of the essentials in one perfect brow set ($19).
- Every time you’re near her you notice how great she smells. Pick her up the Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler ($25) so she has new olfactory options.
- While others covet the contour, she prefers to add the perfect pop of blush to her cheeks. Give her the Tarte Cheek Charmers Deluxe Blush Set ($35) and she’ll always be blushing.
- She is a bit of a chameleon with her beauty routine, so give her a versatile tool like the miracle complexion sponge ornament or the miracle sculpting sponge ornament ($5.99 each).