At Real Techniques, your opinion means everything to us, which is why we want to give you a little something for taking the time to share your thoughts with our team.
We developed all of our brushes and tutorials to help bring out your inner expert. So now we want you–the expert–to tell us what you think. What do you love? What could be better? What is your unique technique?
Thus far, the concealer brush has received the highest ratings (which we’re super excited to hear!), and you’ve said the brush is:
- Easy to use regardless of skill level.
- Blends evenly without using a lot of product.
- Has great quality bristles.
- Smart design that works for applying highlighter, concealer, contour, and foundation.
If you’d like to see the brush in action, watch Nic’s how-to tutorial or check out the tips and tricks below:
- Conceal. Smooth concealer under the eye with the flat edge of brush and then buff out the edges with the brush tips. Bristles are firm enough to work your product in without being too hard.
- Spot Conceal or Color Correct. Use the tips of brush to push product onto skin for maximum coverage.
- Contour. For the appearance of a thinner nose, run a darker concealer down the outside of the bone with the slanted edge of the brush. Blend out the edges with the brush tips. Sweep a lighter shade of concealer down the center of the nose and blend for a flawless, contoured look.