We know the holidays are a marathon, not a sprint. That’s why we put together this beauty emergency kit–an obvious must for looking and feeling your best this season.
Here are 7 of our must-have products:
- The key to fixing dry skin is to stop the cycle before it begins. Nothing dries out your hands, lips and face like running around from store to store, lots of socializing and cold weather. Pick up a portable skin serum like Burt’s Bees Repair Serum (1) and pat onto areas that are prone to dryness–around your mouth and nose, under eyes, fingertips and even cuticles–to prevent red, irritated and flaky skin.
- If your lips dry out with your matte shades, treat your lips to a versatile lipstick like IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush (2) that treats and conditions lips while delivering a sheer stain.
- Having the right tools makes all the difference, so pick up our new deluxe gift set and on-the-go clutch (3) and expertly apply your makeup and skin care wherever the holidays take you.
- Pick a sheer pressed powder to blot away shine and just enough pigment to even out your skin tone in a pinch. When you need to freshen up, swirl the tips of your multi task brush and sweep over face. Run along the hair line to absorb excess oil for an instant root pick up. Try Diorskin Nude Air Powder (4).
- Don’t get caught without a pretty hair tie for those times when your hair has “fallen and can’t get up.” Pick up a set of CyndiBands (5) and smooth your hair into a ponytail or topknot for quick change up.
- Keep your brows #onfleek with a portable pencil like IT Cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny (6). Refresh your brows after a long day or take your day look to night with a defined arch and elongated tail.
- Help your hard working hands look soft and supple with the cult favorite L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (7). The luxurious scent will perk up your spirits, while the emollient cream comforts and smoothes your skin.