Whether you use a small space on your counter or a full vanity, get into the spirit of the season by sprucing up your beauty space for the holidays!
- Light Design. Set the mood by wrapping whimsical string lights around a mirror or cabinet for instant holiday ambiance.
- It’s a Wrap. Wind holiday ribbon around a plain water glass or vase (cover from base to top or just a section) and secure with double-sided tape or a bit of glue, to create a festive brush holder.
- Room Switch. Repurpose your kitchen decor for your beauty space by using holiday-themed jars, bowls and glasses to hold a myriad of beauty products, while adding seasonal charm.
- Smells Like the Holidays. Place a few evergreen or peppermint candles near your mirror for a dose of aromatherapy while you beautify.
- BONUS: Take Your Vanity, Virtual. Download one of these four free desktop wallpapers to keep up the holiday merriment even when your #bblogging. Just click on the link and save the image to your computer. Then, set the image as your wallpaper and you’re ready to go!