Yikes! Those Halloween parties that “require” a costume are right around the corner and you have no time to think about a costume let alone create one… Relax, just pick out a pair of fun false lashes, add a few strokes of eye makeup, and you’re good to go.
Here are 6 fabulous falsies to try on Halloween:
- Lush black feather lashes can be worn on the upper and lower lashes for an alarmingly exotic look. Forget costume makeup–sweep a metallic eye shadow over your eyelid using your base shadow brush, apply lashes and finish with a thick black eyeliner. Try Makeup Forever Artistic Eyelashes (1). Not sure about lash application? Check out Sam’s Phoenix Costume Tutorial and she’ll walk you through it.
- Colorful animal print lashes like these from Ali Express (2) can be worn alone with everyday makeup or paired with theatrical paint to create a full cat face.
- The flamboyant peacock has long been a lash inspiration. Pop on a pair, like these from Yandy (3), and check out Sam’s Color Block Tutorial for a vibrant eye look that’s easy to wear.
- Intricate paper lashes create a 3-D look that can be worn as a nod to the holiday or as part of a bewitching face with these from Amazon (4) and Paper Self (5). Check out Nic’s Fashion Week Tutorial for a festive eye makeup look.
- If bling is your thing surround your peepers with diamonds (okay, rhinestones), like this pair from Rickysnyc (6). And don’t forget to check out Pixiwoo’s Masquerade Party Makeup for step-by-step lash application tips.