You know her, the gal who is up on every trend but her style is so “I just threw this together”! Selecting a gift for the effortlessly chic woman can be intimidating, so this holiday season if you can’t beat her, impress her with one of our 8 on-trend gift ideas:
- Your au courant friend will appreciate the chic sheen of Becca Glow to Go ~$31.
- Present her with our stippling brush ~$10, and her “holiday glow” will always look effortless.
- Eyeliner trends are always changing so pick her up a new shade that is easy to apply and will stay in place like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ~$20.
- If she loves to keep up with trendy lip colors, pick up the new long-lasting stain, Rimmel Provocalips ~$11.
- Shimmery, cool tones are a big eye makeup trend this season, and she will love the posh white packaging of the MAC Holiday Objects of Affection in Silver & Blue ~$35.
- Pick up the limited edition Nic’s Picks Brush Set ~$30, and your finger-on-the-pulse pal will enjoy the sharp style and the 3 new and exclusive brushes included. Find it here.
- For the friend that always knows the best new music, pick up a pair of Moshi Audio Mythro Headphones ~$28 so she can listen in style. The sleek aluminum set has an online microphone and great sound quality.
- Give her a pair of fashionable texting gloves, and she can use her new technology without risking frostbite. We love the SwypeGloves Texting Gloves ~$40.