The Christmas season has officially begun in the U.S., as shoppers hit the stores on Black Friday searching for great deals. For those who prefer to avoid the crowds, take advantage of online discounts (or at least free shipping) from your favorite stores on Cyber Monday.
We scoured the internet and checked out some great gifts that you can purchase while still in your pjs!
Here are 5 gift ideas for your friends, colleagues, and family:
- Fair Trade and Handmade. For the well-dressed woman on your list, you can’t go wrong with a classic bangle made by female artisans from around the world. (Global Goods Partners Vintage Inspired Arabesque Bangles ~$15)
- Sleek Style. These hand-crafted vegan bags are sized to fit a tablet, yet sleek enough to use as a clutch. Choose from a variety of colors and styles on Good Mood Moon ~$25.
- Low Tech. For the consummate doodler, treat them to a book that inspires and chronicles their pieces of art. ( 642 Things to Draw ~$17)
- Simple and Sensitive. Travel can wreak havoc on any skin type, so the gift of these apothecary style mini’s will be appreciated by any woman on your list. ( S.W. Basics Bestsellers Mini Kit ~$45)
- Fab Face. Whether a novice or a pro, a great set of brushes is a treat for your makeup loving friend. Give the Nic’s Picks Brush Set ~$29 and tell them to check out all of the how-to videos on our site!