Touching up makeup when you are on-the-move, needs to be quick, easy and portable! As Sam and Nic kick off their 2014 #RTRoadShow in Chicago this Tuesday, what better time to introduce the mini brush trio that can be thrown in your bag (no matter how small)!
Nic and Sam show you how to use these multi-tasking brushes on their new video.
Here are their tips and tricks:
Mini Face Brush
- Sweep on powder to eliminate shine, blend and set makeup.
- Brighten your cheeks with a pop of blush or contour cheeks with bronzer.
- Use like your expert face brush to apply foundation.
Mini Foundation Brush
- Lighten under eye darkness with a sweep of creamy concealer.
- Add highlight (cream or powder) on cheekbones or under brow.
Mini Shading Brush
- Touch up eye shadow—press on another layer of shadow to add definition in the crease or perfect eye shadow.
- Perfect size to use as a lip brush for your lip gloss pots.