There’s still time to rock a great holiday look before the end of the year. Check out Sam’s new video and learn how to create a multi-dimensional eye look in a festive green hue.
- Select a light coverage foundation and work onto skin with your buffing brush. Add extra coverage where necessary but keep skin light to avoid an overly made up look. Sam likes MAC Face and Body ~$35 (1).
- Fill in brows with a brow pencil, focus on sparse areas like the outside of brow then comb thru with lash-brow groomer. Sam uses Eylure Eyebrow Pencil ~£5.25 (2).
- Prime the eye area with a light colored cream shadow to keep loose pigments in place. Pick up your shading brush and blend all over lower lid and then up toward the brow. Sam’s pick is MAC Luna Cream Color Base ~$21 (3).
- Dip tips of shading brush into a teal green pigment and tap off excess (a little goes a long way). Press onto the lower lid, working back and forth and layer on more product for an even finish. Grab you domed shadow brush to blend out the edges. Kiko Loose Pigment in Emerald ~£6 (4) is Sam’s choice.
- Choose a slightly darker green pigment like MAC Antique Green Pigment ~$21 (5), and sweep along the the outer eye crease with the tips of your duo-fiber eye brush.
- Add a touch of fine gold glitter to the inside corner of eyes with your accent brush for a little glitz. Choose a shimmery, pink loose pigment and apply with your base shadow brush slightly above eye crease to add warmth to the green shades. Sam recommends MAC Reflects Gold Pigment ~$21 (6) and Kiko Loose Pigment in Fuschia ~£6 (7).
- Grab your accent brush and apply the teal pigment along the lower lash line and sweep a green pencil like Urban Decay Deep End pencil ~$19 (8) along the waterline.
- Add a layer of black mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Smooth on concealer under eyes with your deluxe crease brush.
- Repurpose the cream color base as a highlighter! Blend along the top of cheekbones with your contour brush for a icy glow.
- Choose a frosty pink blush and pop onto the cheekbones with your blush brush, blending lightly into the highlighter cream. Sam recommends New CID iglow in Ice Pop ~£12 (9).
- Apply a pretty pink lipstick like Kiko Lipstick in Ice Pink ~£7 (10) with your detailer brush.
- For a bit more drama, add a strip of false lashes. Pull lashes out of container (gently) with tweezers, apply glue, then press onto the center of lash line, let dry for 10 secs than adhere the outer edges of lashes. Sam uses Ardell Lashes ~$5 (11).
**Now you can get all the brushes used to create your favorite looks with just 1 click. View any tutorial on RealTechniques.com and click “Add All to Bag” to purchase all the tools needed to recreate the look at home.