Sometimes it’s the smallest gifts that pack the biggest punch during the holidays!
Here are 6 gifts that will fit into a stocking quite nicely:
- Great Conversation. When small talk becomes tiresome any hostess will love to have a cube of Table Topics ~$25 to get the conversation started. These fun and thought provoking questions are a simple way to enjoy each others company.
- Straight Talk. For the friend who loooves a great blowout, Blow Pro Texture Spray ~$9.50 will keep her looking perfectly coiffed with this purse-friendly size.
- Name Game. Help your fashionista friend keep her essentials at hand with a Anthropologie Gem Monogrammed Wristlet ~$25.
- Beauty Boost. Give the gift of a flawless complexion with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ~$6. This multi-purpose tool is a must-have for any pal who loves to look great.
- Selfie Love. Any Instagram addict will appreciate the Rakuten Remote Release for iPhone ~$8. This nifty gadget enables your prolific poster to take their “selfies” to a new level.
- Get Handy. The super emollient L’Occitane Hand Cream ~$12, that comes in a variety of luxurious scents, is practical yet pampering treat anyone with dry winter skin.